Put 408 Sir Walker Lane, Cary on your list!
Cary has the location that is about the best in the Triangle. It’s close to RDU Airport, RTP, and and an easy drive to Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Parks and Trails are everywhere. With the beautiful NC weather people are out riding bikes, walking and socializing with neighbors. Kids are playing basketball and riding their bikes to the park to play. It’s also new and clean with lots of great stores and restaurants.
Don’t forget the schools!
If you have researched Triangle schools you know that Green Hope Elementary (Great Schools 10), Davis Middle (Great Schools 10) and Green Hope High(Great Schools 8) are the most sought out schools in Wake County.
It’s even better than the photos!
The photos of 408 Sir Walker Lane show a beautiful flowing home but it’s even better in real life! The rooms are so big, incredibly detailed and flowing a camera just can’t capture the casual elegance and perfect proportions of the spaces.
Features~They thought of everything
Just read through the feature list below. I just noticed I forgot to include the laundry chute and amazing 3 compartment galvanized laundry tub with tall faucet and sprayer, perfect for washing dogs or dirty children. The Sellers really did think of everything. I’m sure I’ll be adding features for days. It’s the most amazing house.
So please take a look at the floor plan, photos and features and call me 919-274-4365 to preview and see for yourself a true Southern Living home with gracious spaces.
408 Sir Walker Lane Cary, NC 27519
Exceptional Included Features
- .35 Acre
- 5240 square feet
- 4 or 5 bedrooms (fifth bedroom utilized as media room with wet bar)
- 4 1/2 bathrooms
- Low HOA dues ($300) per year
- Fieldstone fireplace in Keeping Room
- Craftsman style cherry cabinets on each side of fireplace, with bubble glass doors
- 8 foot solid doors
- Custom window treatments
- 3 1/2” Plantation Shutters ($8k)
- 5” wide plank, solid white oak flooring (3/4” thickness) Hand-scraped
- First floor- outlets mounted in baseboards
- Coffered ceiling in Family Room
- Extensive classic detailed millwork
- French doors
- Central vacuum system with multiple wall ports
- Dacor range ventilation to protect indoor air quality
- Stamped concrete porch and patio
- Insulated garage and garage doors
- Hot and cold water outdoor faucet
- MiraTEC exterior trim will not delaminate, is moisture, rot and termite resistant, and is backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
- Fiber cement siding
- Hundreds of bulbs and perennial
- plants in yard
- MiracTEC porch columns and trim
Energy Efficient Features:
- 2 Rinnai tankless hot water heaters
- Spray foam insulation
- Conditioned sealed crawl space
- 90% efficient Trane furnace on first floor
- Extensive media wiring
- Multi-room audio system with wall controls
- 1080p lcd projector with 11 foot image, in wall 7.1 speakers
- Networked wiring
- “Mother Ship” serve and eat Island with storage
- Locally crafted, full-custom painted maple and stained cherry cabinetry
- Inset cabinet doors and soft close hardware
- Spice columns
- Wide stacked drawers on each side of range
- Custom made copper hood with Dacor ventilation
- Thermador Gas Range with four burners and electric griddle
- Bosch top of the line quiet, efficient dishwasher
- Two full sized Jenn-Air counter depth refrigerators
- Custom travertine backsplash with glass tile accents
- Pot filler
- Outlets and switches mounted underneath cabinetry
- Under cabinet lighting
- Copper farm sink with pull out step
- In-cabinet mixer lift for easy access while baking
- Closet style pantry